Become A Member Of Our Dental Surgery
The Benefits of Membership to Dental Care Partnership
Membership to Dental Care Partnership offers a straightforward, flexible way to pay for your dental care, and is the most cost effective way of being a patient at the Practice. It is designed to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. In return for a nominal monthly payment we provide you with a comprehensive programme of maintenance and prevention with 20% discounts on ant treatments that may be needed, and special offers available to members only.
Over 98% of our patients are a member of the Practice and we can prove that their mouths are healthy than others not on the plan, and these members often require less dental treatment. This is because the Membership plans focus on Prevention and maintaining a healthy mouth, with the added benefit that you will not be left without good effective dental care whenever you need it and wherever you are in the world, giving you great peace of mind.
In summary the plans include:
- Two examinations a year – ensuring we can prevent problems from happening before they do
- Two Hygiene appointments a year – ensuring the gum health is healthy and your mouth is well maintained
- 365 Days Emergency Call out at NO COST – 9am-9pm every day of the year (including Christmas Day!). You will be seen by a member of our team at the Practice should an emergency arise.
- Worldwide Trauma and emergency cover – if you have an accident or problem anywhere in the world, you are covered for the cost of any emergency treatment you may need (upto £350), allowing you to continue to enjoy your holiday or business trip without suffering from tooth ache
The full list of benefits of becoming a member are listed below:
- Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide: – Clinical Examination - Checking for signs of oral cancer - Intra-oral x-rays where clinically necessary.
- Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide: – Scale and polish - Periodontal advice - Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of dental emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- All routine treatment planning for your future dental needs
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work
- 20% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures (excluding implant supported prosthesis and orthodontic appliances)
- 20% reduction off any fillings
- 20% reduction off other dental treatments such as extractions (excluding implants and orthodontics)
- 20% reduction off any additional hygiene work.
- Worldwide Trauma insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damages
- Emergency Call-Out Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy Protection which covers the plan premium for up to 12 months.
**Discount not applicable for specialist treatment**
Adult Plan over 18 – Just £13.75 a month. (Equivalent to just 45p per day)!
Student Plan 18-21 and in full-time education – Just £8.50 per month
Child plan 11-17 – Just £6.20 a month
Child plan 4-10 – Just £3.15 a month
Child under 3 – Free with adult members
How Do I Pay?
Monthly or annually by direct debit.
How Do I Join The Practice Plan Membership?
Take a few minutes to fill in a simple form at reception and then sit back while we do the rest. You can be secure in the knowledge that your dental health is safe in our hands – We Guarantee it!
What if I decided to leave the Plan?
There are no contracts and no minimum terms. If you circumstances change, or you simply want to leave the plan, this can be done with one quick phone call and there are no fees or penalties.