Dental Implants in Sutton Coldfield
Losing a tooth as a teen or adult is more than just embarrassing. Other than giving you an unflattering smile, missing teeth can also affect your speech and make it difficult for you to chew food properly. The sad thing is, it can make you look older, because there is not enough bone to support the cheeks and lips from the inside.
The Wonder of Dental Implants
Missing teeth can cause a range of problems, from cosmetic stigma associated with a gap in your smile, drifting and movement of adjacent teeth to speech problems. Luckily, implants are now relatively easy and can look indistinguishable from your real teeth, provided you have them installed by skilled clinicians like us, and with our 10 year guarantee you have complete peace of mind that your new investment will be safe over the long term.
Apart from looking very natural, dental implants can also reduce the stress on the remaining teeth. This can help improve chewing efficiency, increase bite support, and more importantly, prevent shifting in the remaining teeth. There is also no risk of tooth decay and decreased risk of gum diseases. With improved aesthetics, the psychological benefits are also significant, renewing your self-confidence.
Trust us for Quality Implants
Dental Care Partnership is the name you can depend on for quality dental implants in Sutton Coldfield. We offer a variety of implant treatments, ranging from single tooth to multiple implant replacement. Our dental implant team is dedicated to improving your smile by making sure that the teeth replacement is secure and long lasting.
We are committed to providing you the best dental implant treatment, with strong focus on high standards and ultimate comfort. We can give you a youthful and attractive smile that can also improve your oral and overall health. Our dental implants in Sutton Coldfield will allow you to smile, speak, and eat with more confidence and comfort.
Don’t settle for a gap-toothed grin. Create the perfect smile you deserve with quality tooth replacements. Contact us today or browse through our website today for more information about Sutton Coldfield dental implants.
- Support a crown to replace a single missing tooth
- Support a bridge if you are missing more than one tooth in the same area
- Support and stablise a denture that moves and slips around.
- They will restore proper chewing function so you can enjoy foods previously too “difficult” to eat.
- You can feel confident that your implanted teeth won’t move or loosen.
- They are the closest thing to the look, feel and function of your natural teeth.
- They do not provide damaging pressure on your remaining natural teeth.
- Dental Implants improve your speech by eliminating or reducing the “fullness” of full or partial dentures.
- They will help stop the progressive bone loss and shrinkage of your jawbone following the loss of a tooth.
- Dental implants are clinically proven with a success rate in excess of 98-99% over 10 years in function.
We prefer a delayed approach that we know will work in the long-term and accounts for our high success rate. The dental implants need to bond (integrate) with the bone after they have been placed which usually takes at least 3 months. If you are having one, two or three teeth replaced, you will have a temporary restoration in the meantime. If you have complete dentures, then you can wear them throughout the healing period once they have been adjusted after the surgery.
Even treatment that is well-planned and executed can fail as a result of moving too quickly from stage to stage. If you do not have the time available, then it may be more sensible to consider conventional forms of dentistry which can be completed more rapidly.
Please also see our video testimonials from just some of our very happy patient’s that have had implant treatment.